Abstract submissions deadline
March 31, 2020
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations, and References/Literature).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by April 20, 2020.
- The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the 2nd Anitschkow days and present the abstract in the poster session at the time decided by the Programme Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration is on April 30, 2020. If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.